Friday, June 19, 2009

8X8

I was tagged by Danifred to do lists of "8's", so I'm happy to do it today as a little something different. Basically you just make lists of 8 random things. you can use mine or do your own. I think I did about half and half.



The rules:

1. Mention the person who tagged me.

2. Complete the lists of 8's

3. Tag 8 people (which is going to be hard, since there are only 7 people who subscribe to my measly little blog. lol. But I'll do the best I can.)



8 Things I did yesterday

1. freeze the other half of my (er...jack's) baby food

2. Unloaded the dishwasher

3. Loaded the dishwasher

4. Went to walmart

5. Went to Giant Eagle

6. Checked my facebook page about 10 gazillion times

7. Made BBQ pulled pork sandwiches for dinner

8. Watched 3 episodes of NCIS while folding laundry



8 Things I wish I could do

1. Grow a third arm so I could safely go out in public with all of my children

2. Afford a month-long Caribbean vacation for the whole family

3. Sing

4. Draw

5. Swim under water (when I was a kid, I told Jeffy I wished I could breathe under water...yeah)

6. Lose weight and eat whatever I wanted

7. Have a healthy baby

8. MOVE!!!



8 Things I am looking forward to

1. Taking the girls to see "Up" (it will be their first movie in the theater)

2. Jackson sitting up on his own (and crawling and cruising and walking...)

3. Whatever we end up doing with the kids during Josh's vacation in August (most likely camping but that isn't set in stone)

4. The surprise I have planned for Josh's birthday!

5. Last Comic Standing season starting

6. Losing my baby (x3) weight

7. Our Hawaiian Luau party

8. Maria going to preschool



8 Shows I can't stop watching

1. NCIS

2. The Mentalist

3. The Closer

4. Life

5. The Real Housewives of NY (and the NJ one too)

6. The Office

7. Castle

8. Desperate Housewives



8 Shows/Movies the girls can't stop watching

1. Dora

2. Hippo (The Backyardigans)

3. Pooh-Tigger (My friends Tigger and Pooh)

4. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

5. Deggo (Go Diego, Go)

6. Pen-guns (The Penguins of Madagascar)

7. Race Cars (Cars)

8. Beach Animals (Madagascar)



8 Favorite foods (you will now know why I have so much trouble losing weight)

1. Fresh baked bread

2. Chicken Alfredo

3. My moms apple pie

4. Mashed potatoes mixed with corn

5. Hulless popcorn (puff'n corn is my favorite!)

6. Whole roasted chicken (mine only)

7. Chocolate cake with chocolate icing and vanilla ice cream

8. Andes Mint pie (from Akron Childrens Hospital...idk where they get it, but it's amazing and the sole reason I never lost the baby weight after having maria lol)



8 Things I say at least once a day

1. STOP THAT!

2. Give me a hug

3. I love you

4. You don't have to whine about it

5. Do you even know why you're crying?

6. Why don't you want to spend time with me?

7. You already had a snack. Wait for lunch (or dinner).

8. Nighty-Night sleep tight



8 Things I hear at least once a day

1. Why? (actually, it's more like whhhhyyyy?)

2. I yuv you

3. Body-slam me mommy

4. I want a 'nack! or Dinner cook (idk why she says it backwards)

5. Daddy home! Daddy home! (they do it all day long every time a loud truck goes by)

6. She hit me!

7. BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK BARK (from next door)

8. I don't know



8 (or 5) People who I am tagging

1. Andrea

2. Diana

3. Tricia

4. Kara

5. Candy

6. anyone reading this that wants to do it :D

7.

8.

BTW anyone want to tell me how to link to people (like their names and stuff)? I'm totally dense on that subject.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Hey... Thanks for tagging me. I will totally do this tomorrow, today I am working on a special post!