Monday, March 15, 2010

how much of a bitch IS jillian michaels, anyway?

So, I got Jillian Michael's 30 day shred the other day. I'm starting it tomorrow and will report back on the subsequent "shredding" that Ms. Michael's is going to be doing to my risidual baby belly (etcetera). I'm hoping to get a few pounds off before our family pics with her in about 6 wks.

I'm not one of those freaks that's all obsessed about exercising or how I look. Whatever. Do I want to look like I did in high school. Well, YAH. Don't you? But in the last 5 years my body has been put through hell and I'm not gonna go all Nazi spin bitch on it and flip out if I can't lose the weight that I want to. I just have more important things to worry about. And the fact that time is not exactly on my side here, is not helping.

I've been desperately trying to figure out when I will have the time and I'm thinking that if I do the thing (1 hr) and take a lightening speed shower, I might be able to get it done while the kids "nap" (which lately is not a nap, it's a giggle-fest in the girls room that spills over into Jacks room after about an hour. But we'll see how it goes. That is really my only choice b/c I'm NOT doing it after Josh gets home and I'm NOT waking up any earlier than I already do. So we'll see how it goes. It would definitely be nice to lose a little before the pics and a little more before VACATION (!!!). But we all know how well I do with any diet restrictions (esp on my sweets!). NOT WELL. lol. I could go the rest of my life without another chip or fast food or pop (ewwww! :-P). But try to take away my ice cream and be prepared to lose a hand. lol. So we'll see how this all goes.

2 comments:

Mama Reg said...

lol...i think i once heard it put as, jillian michaels is a BRUTE! lol. she is pretty sarge-esque lol. i like your "during nap/giggle time" plan, im in the same boat, sometimes naptime gets cut short, and i end up smelling NOT good still when mike comes home haha youll have that. but good luck with it! i always picture someones face that im NOT a fan, and do the punches at their face. it is very effective :)

andrea said...

i love me some jillian.
i hope it works for you.

and, i am excited you guys are finally getting your family pictures taken :)