Here is a list of times and places when running is appropriate.
- You are being chased by a dog, serial killer, debt collector. Really ANY time you're being chased
- You are on the track team
- Your house is on fire
- Your car is about to explode
- Someone is trying to have sex with you and you are under the age of....40 ;-)
And here is a list of times that your running was not appreciated
- You wanted to see the cows, but your daddy didn't know that...
- You wanted to see Grandmas neighbors backyard while she was playing with your sisters and Dakota
- You wanted to visit your Grandpa and Linda but everyone else was going inside
- You saw something shiny...across the street, while we were at the park
We have definitely had some close calls because of your running, and I would appreciate it if from now on you would take daddy and I seriously when we scream "Jack, stop!". The giggling is cute, but could definitely get dangerous once you get faster than us.