Last year on this day I was in the hospital.
- I was waiting (impatiently) to have Jack.
- I was scared.
- I was nervous.
- I was happy.
- I was MISSING MY GIRLS sooo badly.
- I was hoping and praying for a high platelet count.
- I was hoping and praying for him to "catch up" quickly.
- I was hoping and praying that nothing was wrong with his belly.
- I was hoping and praying I'd get to see my LAST baby before anyone else in the family (no such luck).
- I was hoping I could handle 3 babies in less than 4 years.
I have no idea what 2010 is going to hold for our family, but I do know that we have been very blessed during 2009 and that's all we can really hope for.