Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Night Leftovers

  • I've been having the WEIRDEST dreams lately. Seriously. One involved my sister shrinking to 3 ft tall (she's probably over 6 ft tall...). Last nights was about Josh's brother (the one whose wife wont let him talk to us). He, for some unknown reason brought Josh's other brother (the one who's 11) over to our house because he got really sick. ??? They've been weirder, I just don't want to fully disclose to the world how truly twisted my mind really is. LOL.
  • Speaking of that SIL, I just noticed yesterday that she is "following" one of the blogs that I follow. I was going to leave a comment and there was her stupid face. I mean, it was creepy to think of her still stalking my blog after I asked her not to MULTIPLE TIMES, but this just makes it about 10X creepier. Next thing you know she'll be doing Friday Night Leftovers LOL.
  • Josh and I have been doing some re-organization lately, and it continues. This weekend we're heading to Home Depot (the girls FAVORITE store in the whole wide world. I swear you'd think it was Disney for all the excitement) to get some more stuff for the toys and the girls closet.
  • I found 3 ants in the pantry yesterday and have subsequently freaked out about it. I'm obsessed, really. I keep going in there and checking to see if there are anymore. It's driving me nuts. BUGS drive me nuts.
  • I have to say that I'm not happy about this health care bill passing. IMO this is something that needs to be put through by each state and voted on by the PEOPLE. But because it wasn't, we now have a bunch of "pork" that doesn't have any business in there. It's all just so under-handed I can't stand it. Next thing you know, we'll be forced to have life insurance too, or pay a fine...oh, I mean a "tax".
  • I've been picking up a few things here and there for our vacation this summer and I was wondering if anyone has used those travel trays that you strap to the kids car seats so they have a surface for food and coloring etc? I'm just wondering if they'd be worth the $15 each or if they are going to not work and be a pain in the ass.

Oops, I almost forgot. Visit Danifred for more Leftover fun! :D

3 comments:

Tricia said...

Alright, I'm back. I've decided to start blogging again. And... I linked to your post, since I did Friday Night Leftovers. Anyway, seems really fun.

And... I'm totally with you about the crazy dreams. And some of mine have been so real that I've actually called people to make sure things are the way they are supposed to be... CRAZY!

andrea said...

that is hilariousthat your girls love home depot!!

and ants drive me insane. so gross.

Danifred said...

My kids also love Home Depot, I think they just like driving the carts!!

If you get those travel trays, PLEASE let me know how they work out. I've also been considering them, but haven't heard much about them either way.