Friday, July 24, 2009

My Husband Rocks Friday

It's that time again. Time to remember what makes Josh so amazing that I decided to spend every day of the rest of my life with him.

I truly wish I had the sense to pull out the camera earlier this week, but alas, no such luck. I was cleaning up the kitchen after dinner and I happened to look out the back door. What did I see, you ask? I saw a sight I love to see. A sight that makes me swoon each and every time I see it. A sight so simple and yet so meaningful all at the same time.

Josh was kicking balls around with the girls in the back yard and cheering them on "Great job hunny!" and "wow, you're sooo good at that!" It may sound like nothing, but it really is something. I adore it. I truly adore it...and HIM.

1 comment:

Danifred said...

Those are the moments that melt my heart. Our children are so blessed to have such wonderful men in their lives (and so are we :)