Saturday, May 2, 2009

day 1

well, we're looking at the end of day 1, and of course i am in sugar withdrawls. picture me curled up in the fetal position rocking and crying to myself to sleep. lol. ok, not quite that bad, but still quite difficult. i mean, i cant remember a day that i havent had something sweet. even if its just something small. but i really need to break myself of this habit/addiction. i'm sure it will get easier...or maybe it will get worse. i really dont know. at this point.

i do, however, know that i am irritated at technology today. i spent probably 2 1/2 hrs making a playlist with over 40 songs on it to burn to a cd for our luau. i mean, i researched and googled and added and rearranged until my eyes were burning. only to find out....that is illegal. and apparently my computer has a very good set of morals. ugh. all that work for nothing.

then, i tried to change my blog layout. as you can tell, it eventually took, but trust me that was not quick, nor easy. but definitely worth it. i really like this new one. buuuuttt i will probably be changing it in a couple months. i get bored too easily.

well, i'm off to put the kids in bed and hopefully relax on the couch without letting the chocolate cravings over-take my body.

2 comments:

andrea said...

good luck!!!

Mama Reg said...

your new layout is CUUUTE! you are right, they take forever to change lol. but so worth it!

good job on day one. i didnt get on the internet AT ALL yesterday (can you believe it?!) so i didnt see your "starting today" comment so my first day is officially today!! im gunna do it, NO SUGAR!! ahh!!

we can do it!!