Friday, May 1, 2009

30 days without sugar?!

So I know I've been blogging like crazy lately. This is my second one today and third in the last two days. But I just made a decision to do something and I need to write it down right now or I WONT do it. I just know myself.

So I happened to catch like 5 minutes of Oprah today (hate her otherwise though) and they said something about giving something up for 30 days. It doesn't matter what it is, food, a habit, a word, anything that is not doing you any good in your life. And you don't have to give it up forever. Just 30 days.

So I am following Jenny McCarthy and giving up sugar. I depend on it WAY too much. I absolutely NEED it at least twice a day. It is getting out of hand. And esp. since we are going to Jamaica ;-) lol. I need to jump-start a healthier lifestyle in some way. And it's not like I wont be able to eat anything. Its just this one food group that has been ruining my life since i was a child. lol. And hopefully after the 30 days is over, I won't crave it so often. So join me. I think there is something that we ALL could give up and be better for it, so why not. We can all complain together.

3 comments:

Mama Reg said...

you go girl! when are you going to start?? i will do it with you! ahh yes we can complain together!!

Tricia said...

I'll do it too! Let me know when you are starting as well!

Danifred said...

Ohhh, that would be a fun challenge. I don't know how I'd make it through my morning coffee without sugar though... hmmmmm...