Saturday, April 18, 2009

my husband rocks

so this is a day late, but it still counts. i haven't been doing "my husband rocks" thursdays, not b/c he doesnt rock. mostly b/c i dont have time...wow that sounded pathetic. anyway, today i'm gonna do it even though it's late.

the reason josh rocks today is that he woke up early, went out and got all of us breakfast before he went to work this morning! so thank you baby for the pancakes, eggs, bacon and toast....and the SLEEP!! he is so considerate like that.

and the reason he rocks every day is b/c he takes the girls off my hands for a couple hours a night. every day after we eat dinner, he takes them outside so i can get some peace...and shower. lol. and when i look out the window and see him teaching them how to work on the tractor or use their "tools" it makes me fall in love with him more and more. i'm so lucky to have him as my husband and the father of my children.

I <3 him.

1 comment:

Tricia said...

Renee, you have three beautiful children and what sounds like an amazing husband. That's awesome!

Tricia